+

Monday, May 15, 2017

Manic Monday

Happy Monday! How did your day go? Mine was pretty good. I got most of the house chores done early during the day. Did some home school planning. I just have to make an item for my shop and I will feel very satisfied, well that and get in half an hour on ABC mouse with my son.

What's for dinner tonight? Left overs! We had chicken strips and veggies yesterday, so tonight will be even more of the same, or maybe I'll make some pasta with the chicken strips. Transforming this meal only takes the addition of cheese, sauce, and spaghetti. Then you have chicken parmigiana or something like it.

 My baby is now a 1 year old, and she is now very temperamental, and it is kinda sad, because she used to be so happy. She still is very happy right after a nap or when she gets up in the morning, but whenever she doesn't get her way it is screaming, crying, hitting, and biting..Oh My! I don't quite remember the other 3 going through this, and i know every baby is different, but this is ridiculous.

We recently introduced her to food, as she was exclusively breastfed the first year, since she seemed to be bothered  through my breast milk, by so many "normal" foods that I ate. For example, rice made her vomit.. a lot. So instead of rice cereal I decided on trying oatmeal. It was going good for about almost a week until she started getting really runny bms, with a horrific smell. Turns out a lot of babies can't handle oatmeal.UGH. So now I am going to skip cereals altogether and just start on veggies, and meat. Fruit is last since it is sweet, I don't want her to not like the regular foods.

I love being a mom, I love staying at home with my kids, and I love my family. How about you momma's out there?

Oh, and it is that time again. The final Bible based Alphabet Workbook Sheet download. So you all will have the Abc portion. Then in June, be on the lookout for the Bible based Alphabet Workbook.


Until next time!




.

No comments:

Post a Comment