+

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Going to Do Better

I have been wanting to update my blog and write really cool and exciting posts, but I am just so busy with life. SO for now my goal is to post at least 2-3 times a month and build up on that. My ultimate goal is weekly. I want to give out free items at least once a month, so I am going to start working on that today. It will be a FREE worksheet for kiddos!!  Obviously, all of my freebies will be printables: worksheets or coloring pages. When and if I gain a huge following on instagram @butterscotchbabies then I will start doing giveaways of tangible items! Yay! But to be honest gaining a following on instagram is totally difficult, well, at least it is for me. I am just "one of those people", fellow one of those peoplers (is that even a word?) will know what I am talking about! LOL

Anywhoo, I finally got my home school area organized, it was a wonderful feeling. I would like to buy some plastic containers instead of using the pails my MIL gave the kids. But that entails me not being a cheapskate, LOL. Here is the picture and I will add the link to Amazon, of the bookcase I bought Montego 3 shelf bookcase .




Moving on, lately the kids and I have been getting sick every month, then we had a 2 month break and then it was back to business. It was more often then not my fathead husband bringing home the illnesses. I complained to the Dr. about the frequent sicknesses, and he asked if my kids were in daycare. I told him no, and that I was a germaphobe and that we went from getting sick once or twice a year for years, to this hot mess of  constant illness. He said that's just how it was and that my kids no longer got protection from breastmilk <---insert sad face. So now I am on a mission to up the hand sanitizer use for my husband, and starting my kids on vitamins. 

What about you all? How do you fight germs in your household?


Till Next Time


No comments:

Post a Comment